The Marble Mountains, located at Ngu Hanh Son District, are a major tourist attraction in Da Nang and about 20km from the center of Hoi An old town in the northeast. They consist of 5 mountains with many mysterious caves, Buddha statues and beautiful pagodas. Each mountain is named after the natural element it is said to represent: Thuy Son (Water), Moc Son (Wood), Hoa Son (Fire), Kim Son (Metal or Gold) and Tho Son (Earth).
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel
We departure to Marble Mountains in Da Nang City
Here, you will see amazing natural caves buddhist-pagodas built around 19 century.
Visit the traditional marble carving village.
Return to your hotel, tour the end.
* TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee.
* TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
– Tip, Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Afternoon time: Departure: 13:30 – Return: 16:30
Morning time: Departure: 8:00 – Return: 11:00
– Kid under 05 years old: free of charge
– Kid from 05 to 11 years old: pay 50% of the contract rate
– Kid from 12 years old and older: as adult