Hoi An is considered an ideal destination for tourists around the world by hidden charm of its culture, history and local people. During the tour, you have a chance of observing how craftman make traditional products as silk… and making lantern also. In addition, interesting feelings are waiting for you once joining cooking class with local chefs and play a role as Vietnamese master chef. We are warmly welcome you!
- TOUR PROGRAM:
- Pick you up at your hotel and transfer to lantern market.
- You then have a chance to learn how to make lantern manually.
- You will keep a lantern as your souvernir.
- The next stop at Silk village, which will be bring many experiences. You learn about the entire production of silk from silkworm to dress and see the lush garden of mulberry trees as well as the silk making process.
- Transfer to Tra Que vegetable village for the next point, guests can see first-hand fruits grow by farmers.
- The last stop is Cam Thanh water coconut forest at Ba Tran restaurant and join cooking class.
- This is our menu ( take it for reference):Fresh spring rollPapaya salad with shrimp cracker
Banh Xeo – Rice pancake with fresh salad
Pork or fish in clay pot with steam rice
If you are vegetarians, don’t worry about it. Ingredients for cooking will surely be changed into veggies (Mushroom, tofu, eggplant) for you.
- TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:Transportation,bicycle, make lantern, tour insurance, English speaking guide, cooking class,lunch or dinner
Children from 3 – 8 years old: half price
- Morning tour: Departure: 8:00 – return: 13:30 Afternoon tour: Departure: 13:00 – return: 18:30